Today Gary Simons, the director of My Bitcoins Inc., proposed me a solution for going ahead with my pending order: he proposed me to purchase other 2 BTC for only 770 USD. He promised me to complete the order in 2 hours. I accepted the offer and 1 hour ago I sent him, via Neteller, 779.05 USD + 10 USD = 789.05 USD.
Waiting for 4 BTC to be credited on my BTC wallet.
I will report here if all it's OK.
Stay tuned!
FT
UPDATE
ReplyDeleteJust now, at 2:39 Italian time, I received from Gary Simons the following e-mail:
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 01:39:20 +0100
Message-ID:
Subject: Re: Refund Request - Order Number NT5456YBTC2-4UV
From: MyBitcoins Inc
To: Federico Tubaro
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8
Greetings Mr Federico,
We Are Glad You Paid 789.05 And We Got 789 And This Made Your Total
Amount To Pay Complete. Your Screenshot Has Been Processed And All Is
Completed And Verified.
Next Is Order Completion And Update.
Gary.Simons
Director.